I’m elated to be nominated for the Bloggers Recognition Award by my sweet blogger friend, cherry. This is my first nomination and I’m thankful that she found me eligible for the award. She runs a lovely blog where she writes about her thoughts, expresses her creative side by writing beautiful poetry and voices her opinion about social issues. I suggest you all visit her blog.
1.Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their block.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How I started my blog:
I was trying my hand in writing short stories, primarily to give vent to my emotions and thoughts when my brother suggested that I start my blog in WordPress at the end of November 2016. I wasn’t an active blogger at first but from mid December 2016 onwards I have become addicted to it. It acts as a sort of catharsis for me. In addition, I get to communicate with so many fellow bloggers across the world and read their wonderful blogs.
Two pieces of advice to new Bloggers :
1 Focus your blog around common problems and interests that would be shared by a large group of people. Find your people and they will provide you the direction. Keep writing and cherish the enjoyment it brings.
2. Appreciate and support your fellow bloggers. Don’t get unsocial and self-promotional.
I nominate the following bloggers for the award :
2. Aks Thariani
13. ubiquitous sense
And there are so many more fellow bloggers I would have liked to name..