I am honoured to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. My journey in this blogosphere is recent and am delighted by the love, support and encouragement I have been receiving in this short phase of time. I am immensely thankful to multitudeofmythoughts for considering me worthy for this awesome award. She weaves some of the most soulful poetry which are insightful and thought provoking. If you haven’t yet visited her site I suggest you do so and get immersed in her beautiful verse.
Seven random facts about me:
- The foremost fact is that I am an introvert and private person. I’m ill at ease speaking about myself.
- I believe in brotherhood of mankind and that the world is one.
- I also believe in the power of love which should be unconditional and selfless.
- I love traveling, being amidst nature and getting to know about new cultures and people.
- I am a foodie and love trying out new cuisines when I visit different places.
- Reading is another passion and I read anything under the sun.
- I enjoy listening to music and occasionally watching films.
There are so many bloggers I love following and thoroughly enjoy reading their admirable posts. It’s hard to restrict myself in naming only fifteen of them. I am arbitrarily naming some of them: (I haven’t mentioned those who are already in our list and think are equally deserving)
1. You have to thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog.
2. Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice
3. Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
4. Share 7 facts about yourself.