I’m deeply honored and thrilled to be nominated twice since last week for the Blogger Recognition Award. I’m overwhelmed and grateful for the love, support and encouragement bestowed upon me by my blogger friends. I would like to thank my erudite blogger friend Rekha Sahay and Sangbad,Thoughts of Words for appreciating my work and considering me worthy to be nominated for this award.
Rekha Sahay is an established writer who pens deep psychological; spiritual articles and beautiful soul searching poetry. I urge you to visit her blog and enjoy her adept work.
Sangbad is a poet who writes from his heart and weaves insightful poetry with flair. I recommend you to visit his blog.
The beginning of my blog:
As I have stated before I was initiated by my brother to start my blog in WordPress. I basically give vent to my emotions and thoughts by attempting to write short stories and poems. And I’m immensely enjoying this process.
The rules for accepting this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on the nominated blogs and let them know you nominated them and give a link to the post you have created.
Two pieces of advice to new bloggers:
- Write from your heart and regularly.
- Read a lot of your fellow bloggers posts.
I take this opportunity to nominate more than 15 comparatively new bloggers like me and a few veterans whose work I follow and enjoy greatly. They are randomly as follows:
Quixote’s Kid, Soumyadeep
Mihirtrada,The Scribbling Life
Christopher Bland, Listen with your soul
Keep blogging and stay blessed. 🙂