Late in 2014, “Dear Kitty. Some blog” made this award: the Real Neat Blog Award. There are so many bloggers whose blogs deserve more attention. 🙂
It was the first award that they ever made. They did some computer graphics years ago, before taking up blogging; but their computer drawing had become rusty. 🙂
The answers to the seven questions are as follows:
1. What according to you is humanity ?
Humanity means love and compassion; to be able to empathise with fellow human beings and stretch an helping hand to the destitute,needy and distressed.The need for equal rights for everyone and the freedom to live your life in a harmonious and peaceful environment.It also means to me to have the courage to raise your voice against any injustice whether it is gender inequality, child labour, religious fanaticism, animal cruelty ,environmental issues etc.
2. Which daily routine of yours makes you feel dumb ?
This is a hard question for me to answer. I feel dumb most of the times in performing daily routines and as it is I’m not a very wise person.
3. What is your favorite Netflix series?
I haven’t yet had the opportunity to watch Netflix so I can’t comment.
4. From where did you draw the inspiration to write ?
I started to write when I wasn’t facing a particularly good period.Writing helps me to give vent to my thoughts and emotions. It makes me happy and acts as a catharsis.
5. Dogs or cats?
Dogs because they are loyal and lovable.
6. Do the earthly problems like demeaning females, racism, global warming etc.concern you ?If yes have you ever taken a stand for the motion ?
Yes very much and I have expressed my views in my writings(short stories and poems) and in social media. I believe in universal brotherhood which I have already stated before in acceptance to my nomination for Versatile Blogger Award. And I detest racism.
7. Do you believe in the existence of an immaterial god?
I believe God exists in a man’s soul. It is spiritual. Although atheists don’t believe in the existence of an immaterial God since they can’t witness him. But there are so many things in the Universe that can’t be seen.(Consciousness, memories and personality are not contingent of our physical body)
I thankful to Quixote’s Kid for nominating me for this neat award . Although he is very young he writes impressively; is intriguing , deep as well as lively. If you haven’t visited his blog yet I urge you to do so.
I would like to nominate the following blogs for their diverse and great contents :
My questions to you are as follows :
1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be ?
2. What is your greatest strength or weakness ?
3. If you had 1 day left in this world, how would you spend it ?
4. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be and why ?
5. What is your favourite pastime ?
6. What are your top 3 favourite books and why ?
7. What is your favourite music or film ?
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)